Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Amendments to AHDB Nutrient Management Guide (RB209)The AHDB Nutrient Management Guide (RB209) has been amended to provide clarity on key changes made during the summer and correct a small number of errors.
You can download the amendment sheet and the latest digital version at www.ahdb.org.uk/rb209.
Dr James Holmes, AHDB Senior Resource Management Scientist, said: “We are not considering this as a revision of RB209, however, from the outset we envisaged maintaining an up-to-date manual and this amendment is rectifying some errors and providing the detail to some key questions raised since we launched the 9th edition in May 2017.
“The amendment sheet is inclusive of all changes across the seven sections of RB209, therefore you need one copy only. Those ordering hard copies via AHDB will automatically receive one. If you pick one up at an event, make sure you have an amendment sheet enclosed.”
Benefits of using the digital version over the printed copies include automatic updates and alerts, the ability to save notes and easier navigation.
With quick and easy access to videos, information and recommendations from the guide, it is practical for use in the field and will always be the latest version available – plus it’s lighter to carry and doesn’t need an internet connection once downloaded.
Available for Apple and android devices, the app can be found by searching for RB209: Nutrient Management on the App Store or Google Play.
The guide can also be downloaded as an iBook from the AHDB website, www.ahdb.org.uk/RB209.
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: