Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IN): Purdue Extension offers energy efficiency workshopsFarmers and other business owners in rural areas can learn critical steps to increased energy efficiency in workshops hosted by Purdue Extension.
The first workshop is scheduled for Jan. 22, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Crawfordsville District Public Library, 205 S. Washington St. Speakers are Chad Martin, Purdue Extension renewable energy specialist; Jason Monroe, manager of energy services for Tipmont REMC; Laura Matney and Mary Miller of the POWERMOVES Incentive Program; and Curtis Johnson, business programs specialist for USDA Rural Development.
A second workshop is set for Feb. 7, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Memorial Park, 2221 N. Memorial Drive, New Castle. Speakers are Martin and Johnson.
Topics for both sessions are:
- Energy efficiency audits for improvements on farms and rural businesses.
- Rebate and incentive programs: POWERMOVES, Henry County REMC‘s TeamUp Incentives and USDA’s Rural Energy for America (REAP) Program.
- Is solar PV right for my operation?
Source: Purdue Extension
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: