Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
US (IN): Purdue Extension offers energy efficiency workshopsFarmers and other business owners in rural areas can learn critical steps to increased energy efficiency in workshops hosted by Purdue Extension.
The first workshop is scheduled for Jan. 22, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Crawfordsville District Public Library, 205 S. Washington St. Speakers are Chad Martin, Purdue Extension renewable energy specialist; Jason Monroe, manager of energy services for Tipmont REMC; Laura Matney and Mary Miller of the POWERMOVES Incentive Program; and Curtis Johnson, business programs specialist for USDA Rural Development.
A second workshop is set for Feb. 7, 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at Memorial Park, 2221 N. Memorial Drive, New Castle. Speakers are Martin and Johnson.
Topics for both sessions are:
- Energy efficiency audits for improvements on farms and rural businesses.
- Rebate and incentive programs: POWERMOVES, Henry County REMC‘s TeamUp Incentives and USDA’s Rural Energy for America (REAP) Program.
- Is solar PV right for my operation?
Source: Purdue Extension
Publication date: 1/18/2018
Other news in this sector: