- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Bejo introduces new sustainable seed coating
- US (CA): Grower roundtable keynote presentation announced for Organic Grower Summit
- "Digital green thumbs are the future of greenhouse horticulture"
- Australia: Nufarm reportedly raising millions in capital
- US: Forty-four States allowed households to apply online for SNAP benefits in 2016
Top 5 -last week
- Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed
- "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- AU: "Kumato proving to be a major hit with consumers"
- Mushrooms a weapon in fight against global vitamin D shortage
US: Farm Bureau challenges students to combat food insecurity
The Purple Plow challenge is a project for a multitude of groups with students in fifth to eighth grade, including maker spaces, after-school programs, in-school lessons, 4-H clubs, library learning, scout troops and more.
“Purple Plow projects provide students a way to learn by doing. Each challenge encourages students to explore agricultural topics through hands-on learning,” said Julia Recko, director of education outreach at the Foundation.
The Foundation’s Purple Plow contest runs seasonally throughout the year. All challenges are written by teachers, align to national learning standards and are reviewed by industry experts. The resources are made possible through the generous support of title sponsor DuPont Pioneer.
“We’re committed to supporting student exploration in agricultural sciences through initiatives such as the Purple Plow Challenge, which allows students to address food insecurity in their local communities,” said Ronda Hamm, DuPont Pioneer global academic relations leader.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 Spanish growers join forces to market Adora tomatoes
- 10/17/2018 Organic specialty salad producer to launch new products at PMA
- 10/17/2018 €172 million to promote EU agri-food products in and outside the EU
- 10/15/2018 Five lessons from the Australian strawberry needle crisis
- 10/08/2018 "Toss a tomato, win some dough"
- 09/25/2018 US (IL): Mobile farmers market makes fresh produce accessible and affordable
- 09/21/2018 US: Agtech company partners with podcast to launch educational series on soil health
- 09/19/2018 US (MO): Bayer donates living billboards harvest to St. Louis Area Foodbank
- 09/11/2018 Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- 09/10/2018 Roasted: the tomato marketing board of Canada
- 09/03/2018 ‘Florida growers say Trump's NAFTA substitute won't halt Mexico's advantages’
- 08/31/2018 "Shared vision for sustainable agriculture"
- 08/30/2018 NatureFresh Farms donates produce to reduce food waste footprint
- 08/30/2018 Taste Australia yields big results in foreign trade
- 08/30/2018 US: AgSharks competition offers $250,000 minimum investment for startups
- 08/29/2018 US (MO): Growing veggies on a billboard
- 08/28/2018 Turkish exporters promote produce in Russia
- 08/24/2018 New Mexico officials start offensive to spot fake chile
- 08/21/2018 VegDoctor encourages Australian growers to innovate
- 08/20/2018 "A third of European fruit and veg crop too ugly to sell"