- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Globally innovative Dutch agricultural equipment company shines at iFresh Fair
- CAN (BC): Flowr and Scotts’ Hawthorne break ground on cannabis R&D facility
- US (TX): Big Tex Urban Farms donate more to local community thanks to oxygen nanobubbles
- Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- Food waste in Poland relatively high compared to other EU countries
Azerbaijani students develop smart greenhouse
"The students created an easy-to-use and reliable system, with good performance. Today, Azerbaijani entrepreneurs import such solutions from Germany and the Netherlands. The solution developed by our students is in no way inferior to, and in many ways even exceeds the functionality of foreign analogues", he said.
Azerbaijan has three major greenhouse vegetable production areas: the western part of the country (mainly Ganja and Shamkir regions); the central region (mainly Absheron peninsula); and the southern region Lankaran and Astara area. Of this area, which is approximately 280 hectares, about 20 percent are antiquated Soviet style greenhouses. Many of these are currently being updated and repaired by their owners.
Additionally, new structures of Israeli, Dutch, Turkish and Italian companies have been built or are in the planning stages of construction.
Furthermore, about 30 percent of these greenhouses are home built polyethylene covered greenhouses with mixed wooden and steel frame materials.
Read more at MENAFN (Aygul Salmanova)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/12/2018 Russia: Nobody interested in Altai greenhouse complex
- 10/12/2018 Can greenhouse crop production become efficient enough to produce food for the masses?
- 10/12/2018 Self-assembly greenhouse to be launched in USA
- 10/12/2018 The best way to circulate air in a glasshouse
- 10/12/2018 US (MA): Berry plant grower doubles greenhouse space
- 10/11/2018 Russia: 8 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Stavropol by 2020
- 10/11/2018 Nigeria mulls 100 new greenhouse farms for vegetable, tomatoes
- 10/11/2018 Iran turns to Turkey for assistance in greenhouse development
- 10/09/2018 Autumn harvest of Chinese snow peas and sugar snaps approaching
- 10/09/2018 US (HI): High-tech hydroponic kitchen planned on Lanai
- 10/09/2018 CAN (BC): Delta to impose greenhouse rules for Tsawwassen property
- 10/08/2018 Russia: Greenhouse crops hit record high
- 10/08/2018 US (NC): Verdesian opens new greenhouse at Duke University
- 10/08/2018 US: Options for including cover crops in high tunnel rotations
- 10/08/2018 "AI must outperform growers’ green fingers"
- 10/08/2018 Kazakhstan: Number of greenhouses on the rise in Turkestan
- 10/05/2018 Russia: Mushroom greenhouse opened in Tula
- 10/04/2018 Russia: 24 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Rostov region
- 10/04/2018 US (FL): Silver Sands School opens brand-new greenhouse
- 10/04/2018 Roots scores first commercial order for South Korea greenhouse