- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- South Africa: "The extent of farm attacks must be internationally recognized"
Top 5 -last month
- Levy-funded project creates online greenhouse toolbox for veg growers
- “A greenhouse so clean, you can perform a surgery in it”
- Bayer sees earnings lower after $63 billion Monsanto deal
- 3rd China-ASEAN Agricultural Cooperation Forum held in Nanning
- Flemish Minister completes internship at Antwerp tomato company
Top 5 -last week
- Iran turns to Turkey for assistance in greenhouse development
- Canadian Greenhouse Conference'18: here's the recap
- CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- How Kenyan tomato farmers can avoid heavy losses
Inverca and Deforche Construct sign business collaboration agreement
"Deforche Construct is one of the world's leading glass greenhouse manufacturers and we are delighted to have reached an agreement with them," said Jordi Martin, Chairman & CEO of Inverca. "Our collaboration with Deforche Construct will enable us to tap on its leadership in building large, high performance glass greenhouse projects as we seek to create even more remarkable projects and services that deliver the best user experience to our customers."
"As a company seeking to deliver a larger product range to its customers, we are excited at the opportunity to work more closely with Inverca in the future," said Peter Deforche Chairman and CEO of Deforche Construct. "In addition to welcoming Inverca to our family we look forward to working together on a wide range of strategic projects in Spain, Portugal and Mexico."
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- 10/10/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/10/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/10/2018 Jim McErlean becomes new VP of Sales at NatureSweet
- 10/10/2018 BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
- 10/10/2018 Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations