- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- Spain: Marketability probability study of cherry tomato cultivars
- How a New Zealand family made tomato growing their passion
- Artificial intelligence & automation highlighted at the 2018 CGC
- Gigantic concrete tomatoes to celebrate Tomato Days
- Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
Top 5 -last week
- US (HI): High-tech hydroponic kitchen planned on Lanai
- Kazakhstan: Number of greenhouses on the rise in Turkestan
- Food waste in Poland relatively high compared to other EU countries
- "One-bite is a healthy, convenient alternative when hunger pangs strike"
- Koppert and CABI collaborate on making more biological controls available
Valoya launches new line of LED grow lights
The BL-Series are sturdy yet lightweight LED bars optimized for greenhouse cultivation of a wide variety of plants. This new series combines the features of Valoya’s recently launched BX-Series, with the chainability feature. Up to 16 luminaires can be daisy chained together with a single mains input making the installation simpler and removing excessive cables. Additionally, the LED driver is built inside the luminaire further simplifying the handling of the luminaire.
With the light intensity of up to 2.1 µmol/W and a true wide spectrum these luminaires can provide sufficient light for any plant cultivated in a greenhouse setting. The luminaire is robust and will not be affected by dust or by getting water sprayed on it in powerful jets (Ingress Protection rating – IP66; Impact rating – IK03).
The fixture is slim, compact and easy to handle. The BL120 model is 120 cm (4’) long and weighs only 3.2 kg (7.1 lb). A lightweight aluminum casing along with temperature and humidity stabilizing end-caps bring improvements in thermal dissipation, protecting the LED chips from heat caused decay resulting in a longer lifespan of the product (100% efficiency the first 35,000 hours after which it drops only 10% for the next 15,000 hours and continues operating further on).
The BL-Series is manufactured in Finland. Like all other Valoya’s products it has been designed with GMP compliant production facilities in mind.
All Valoya’s standard spectra can be fitted in the BL-Series as per customers’ requirements. The products are immediately available to order through any of Valoya’s resellers.
To learn more about the BL-Series, download the brochure.
For more information:
Valoya Oy, Finland
Tel: +358 10 2350300
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica