Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Valoya launches new line of LED grow lightsValoya will present two new product lines at its booth 3B42 at the upcoming IPM tradeshow in Essen: the BX-Series (already launched in October 2017), and the brand new BL-Series.
The BL-Series are sturdy yet lightweight LED bars optimized for greenhouse cultivation of a wide variety of plants. This new series combines the features of Valoya’s recently launched BX-Series, with the chainability feature. Up to 16 luminaires can be daisy chained together with a single mains input making the installation simpler and removing excessive cables. Additionally, the LED driver is built inside the luminaire further simplifying the handling of the luminaire.
With the light intensity of up to 2.1 µmol/W and a true wide spectrum these luminaires can provide sufficient light for any plant cultivated in a greenhouse setting. The luminaire is robust and will not be affected by dust or by getting water sprayed on it in powerful jets (Ingress Protection rating – IP66; Impact rating – IK03).
The fixture is slim, compact and easy to handle. The BL120 model is 120 cm (4’) long and weighs only 3.2 kg (7.1 lb). A lightweight aluminum casing along with temperature and humidity stabilizing end-caps bring improvements in thermal dissipation, protecting the LED chips from heat caused decay resulting in a longer lifespan of the product (100% efficiency the first 35,000 hours after which it drops only 10% for the next 15,000 hours and continues operating further on).
The BL-Series is manufactured in Finland. Like all other Valoya’s products it has been designed with GMP compliant production facilities in mind.
All Valoya’s standard spectra can be fitted in the BL-Series as per customers’ requirements. The products are immediately available to order through any of Valoya’s resellers.
To learn more about the BL-Series, download the brochure.
For more information:
Valoya Oy, Finland
Tel: +358 10 2350300
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: