Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Pay increase for agricultural workers in Northern IrelandThe Agricultural Wages Board for Northern Ireland has announced proposed increases to the minimum wage rates for agricultural workers.
Following a meeting on 12 January 2018, the Board proposes to increase existing minimum rates for agricultural workers for grades 2 to 6 by 3.5% from 1 April 2018. In addition, the accommodation offset will rise to a maximum of £37 per week. Therefore, the proposed new rates are:
The Board will meet again on 9 March 2018 to consider any objections to the proposals and may make an Order to give effect to the new rates and other amendments which would come into operation on 1 April 2018.
Any objections to the above proposals should be sent to: The Secretary, Agricultural Wages Board, Room 917, Dundonald House, Upper Newtownards Road, Belfast BT4 3SB, to arrive on or before Friday 23 February 2018.
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: