Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
March 19-20, Nairobi
Kenya: Program released for Biocontrol AfricaAt Biocontrol Africa, delegates from over 60 countries will convene to meet with exhibitors from companies from every corner of the world, to consolidate or acquire knowledge on the latest trends in plant nutrition, plant protection, irrigation, fertigation, foliar spraying, greenhouse technology, precision agriculture and support systems.
The conference programmes are designed with several networking functions - an opportunity to meet suppliers, advisers, researchers, investors and/or customers and to strengthen existing relations.
The program has now been announced and is available for download here.
- How Can an Industry Association Serve the Development of Biocontrol Across Africa - Thomas Mason, Managing Director, Dudutech Biopesticides and President, BioProtection Global (Kenya)
- 50 Years of History of Biocontrol: The Koppert Experience - Henri Oosthoek, Managing Director, Koppert Biological Systems (The Netherlands)
- Global Overview of the Biocontrol Market - Mark Trimmer, Partner, 2BMonthly (USA)
- The Past, Present and Future of Biocontrol in Africa - Dr. Henri Wainwright, General Manager, Biobest-Real IPM (Kenya)
Publication date: 1/17/2018
Other news in this sector: