- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Lead Auditor
- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
- "Intelligent Sprayer: commercialization approved"
- Nigeria: Wells Hosa Greenhouse will partner with government, private sector
- High-Tech Cannabis Cultivation Tour & Business Seminar
- CAN (QC): 2,000 square feet of gardens to be added to school
- "Keeping up with high operational heating costs is a challenge"
Top 5 -last week
- New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- CAN (ON): Testing, Testing, TOV
- Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”
NL: Vyverberg first consultancy firm to receive HortiQ certificate
The HortiQ certificate is an independent and objective quality system for greenhouse builders, installation companies and other technical suppliers to greenhouse horticulture. The HortiQ certificate is used by the technical industry and horticulture both in the national and international market.
HortiQ has introduced a HortiQ concept in collaboration with Hagelunie. With the affiliated greenhouse construction companies, it has been decided to use the HortiQ concept as standard for turnkey projects, so that risks can be better managed. This HortiQ concept is already being used in Europe, Canada and Australia.
HortiQ certified companies operate according to objective and recognized quality standards in the field of greenhouse construction, water, fertilizers, heating and CO2. Criteria have been made to objectify the quality and to make the Dutch quality image transparent. In order to be able to use the certificate, the delivered products and the internal organization, including the quality policy of the company must meet set criteria. This is checked by an independent audit by KIWA. The assessment is valid for 3 years and is shown on www.hortiq.nl.
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- 10/10/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/10/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/10/2018 Jim McErlean becomes new VP of Sales at NatureSweet
- 10/10/2018 BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
- 10/10/2018 Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations