Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
US (GA): Green-Tek announces new location in BaldwinGreen-Tek, a supplier of coverings and components for greenhouses, nurseries, and horticulture, announced the opening of a new location in Georgia to serve Southeast markets. Located in Baldwin, Georgia, the company’s newest location occupies 40,000 square feet at 420 Industrial Boulevard on approximately 4 acres in an Industrial Park near the Habersham County Airport.
The company will offer the same products and services at the new location as it does in Dinuba, CA and its headquarters in Janesville,WI: shade nets and tarps, rigid polycarbonate sheeting for greenhouses and solariums, greenhouse covering film, greenhouse fans, and water-driven fertilizer injectors.
“We are thrilled at the opportunity to get closer to our horticultural customers in the South and thankful for the warm reception we have received so far,” said Paul Jacobson, President. “The Cornelia/Baldwin area is uniquely positioned for making shade fabrics, and we look forward to playing a part in that community. This area is rapidly developing and we see its central location in the Southeast as a major advantage,” he said.
Chuck Hearn, a well known horticultural sales veteran, will head up the sales effort in the Southeast. “I am very excited to expose my customers to this new Green-Tek effort,” said Hearn. “My customers are in dire need of the excellent and professional customer service that Green-Tek is known for.”
Leading the local production effort in Georgia will be the team of Dianne and Dean Davis, who are highly regarded for their many years of fabricating shade nets and fabrics for another shade fabric company. “We are overjoyed for this opportunity to work with Dianne and Dean, as their reputation for fabricating with excellent quality has been known in our market for some time,” Jacobson said.
In addition to the 40,000 square feet in Baldwin, the company operates from 100,000 square feet in Janesville, WI and 40,000 square feet in Dinuba, CA near Fresno.
For more information:
800 747 6440
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: