Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
15% increase compared to last year
Promotable volume of Mexican-grown asparagus starting in February
Crystal Valley Foods (Crystal Valley) will have significant volume of Mexican grown asparagus from the Caborca region in Northern Senora starting in February through March 2018. There is expected to be about a 15 percent increase in volume over the same time period last year and good quality product.
"The weather in the Caborca region has been excellent and pending continued good weather, we anticipate promotable quantities in February and March in a full range of sizes,” said Katiana Valdes, Director of Marketing, Crystal Valley Foods.
The Caborca region in Mexico is an important supplier of green asparagus for the North American market when Peruvian volume slows down and Crystal Valley has strong partnerships with its growers in Mexico. The product ships through their distribution point in San Luis, AZ.
The company offers the standard 11lb and 28lb cases, as well as tips, and value-added product in 2lb, 1lb, 8oz, 6oz, extended shelf life, microwave pouches.
Crystal Valley Foods
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: