Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Harvest to Home Project
Australia: Online veg consumer data dashboard launchedHort Innovation and Nielsen Australia have launched an online dashboard featuring the largest series of insights into market performance and shopping behaviour ever provided to the Australian vegetable industry.
The Harvest to Home dashboard features behavioural and attitudinal insights for a range of commodities, including vegetable, onion and sweet potato data. The dashboard is funded through a strategic levy investment under the Hort Innovation Vegetable, Onion and Sweet potato Funds.
On the dashboard, Nielsen Australia collects, analyses and reports on consumer data for Asian vegetables, beans, broccoli (including broccolini and baby broccoli), Brussels sprouts, cabbage, capsicum, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chillies, corn, cucumber, eggplant, fresh salad, kale, leeks, lettuce, onions, parsley, parsnip, peas (including snowpeas and sugar snaps), pumpkin, radish, spinach, spring onion, sweet potato and zucchini.
Click here to access the Harvest to Home dashboard. For more information on the project and the launch of the portal, please click here.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: