- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- UK: Phytophthora infestans identified early in season
- Koppert collaborates with Valto to control harmful tomato virus
- "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- CAN (ON): DelFrescoPure announces partnership with CubicFarms
- US (MI): Flint resident wants to beat the food desert with a greenhouse
UK: ICL expands technical sales team
Richard comes from an academic background, having worked previously as a senior lecturer and researcher in crop sciences at the University Centre Myerscough, and is looking forward to applying this skill set in his new role.
“Research is a real passion of mine and I’ve conducted various collaborative projects in the agricultural and amenity turf sectors, trialling biostimulant products for plant health and establishment, foliar fertilisers, and seed treatments,” he says.
“These opportunities have allowed me to build key industry relationships that I’m looking forward to enhancing in my new role,” adds Richard.
He explains that his daily role will entail ongoing technical development of the ICL product range, as well as providing agronomic support to customers.
“I wanted a new challenge, and I’m looking forward to getting out and about, forging relationships with our customers, and selling a great range of quality products,” says Richard.
“The sector is going through a period of change, bringing about a certain level of uncertainty for growers. This is where I feel I can, and want to make, a real difference.”
For more information:
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste
- 10/10/2018 Kazakhstan project unveiled for a nursery with modern equipment
- 10/10/2018 Lidl Ireland to remove black plastic packaging from fruit & vegetables
- 10/10/2018 Jim McErlean becomes new VP of Sales at NatureSweet
- 10/10/2018 BC bell pepper grower ramps up by cooling down
- 10/10/2018 Driscoll's responds to 'slave-labor' claims at their Mexico operations