- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US: Broad files update to CRISPR-Cas9 portfolio
The parties agreed to submit their dispute to binding arbitration, in which it was decided that inventorship on Broad’s eukaryote filings in US Patent 8,697,359, and Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT) applications PCT/US2013/074667, PCT/US2013/074691, PCT/US2013/074736, PCT/US2013/074743, PCT/US2013/074812, PCT/US2013/074819, PCT/US2013/074825, PCT/US2013/074790 or PCT/US2013/074800; or US application 15/349,603 will remain unchanged. The Broad Institute manages a robust CRISPR-Cas9 patent portfolio including key CRISPR-Cas9 patents in the United States and Europe relating to use of CRISPR-Cas9 in eukaryotic cells.
In addition, the Broad Institute portfolio includes filings relating to the use of the CRISPR-Cas9 system in prokaryotic cells, on which Drs. Marraffini and Zhang are co-inventors and Rockefeller and Broad are joint owners.
The Broad Institute and Rockefeller make CRISPR tools freely available to the academic and nonprofit communities and issue non-exclusive licenses for most types of commercial research. In July, 2017, the institutions joined discussions to create a worldwide CRISPR-Cas9 licensing pool. For human therapeutics, the Broad Institute places limits on exclusivity through its Inclusive Innovation model, which offers one licensee exclusive use for a defined period (two years), followed by an open call for applications by other groups. In the case of CRISPR-Cas9, the two-year exclusive period has already ended. Parties interested in licensing the technology are invited to apply through the Broad website.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 UC Davis to license strawberry in Europe, Mediterranean and South America
- 10/19/2018 Breeding companies are leaving Europe due to CRISPR-Cas ruling
- 10/17/2018 From knife and boots to the excitement of the greenhouse
- 10/16/2018 The challenge to improve crops in a changing world
- 10/12/2018 De Ruiter Experience Center welcomes 2018th visitor of 2018
- 10/12/2018 Support crop conservation... while playing board games
- 10/11/2018 CAN (ON): Testing, Testing, TOV
- 10/10/2018 "Responsible work in a great team"
- 10/09/2018 Research seeks more productive tomato for southeast Turkey
- 10/09/2018 The Gemini basil: an alternative from Sais
- 10/05/2018 Closer planting, a crispy bite and trio cultivation in lettuce
- 10/05/2018 Knox and Knox Core Product of the Year at Polish Fresh Market
- 10/05/2018 ‘Turbocharging’ photosynthesis increases plant biomass
- 10/05/2018 "Mendel was actually looking for innovative crops"
- 10/04/2018 "Only seeds that have commercial value remain"
- 10/04/2018 Siberian scientists are breeding a new black tomato
- 10/04/2018 "Small steps forward: particularly large vegetables offer opportunities"
- 10/03/2018 US: An introduction to Rutgers downy mildew resistant sweet basils
- 10/03/2018 "Super-tomato shows what plant scientists can do"
- 10/02/2018 CRISPR could bring groundcherries to market