Job offersmore »
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 26, 2018
US (MI): Attend Ag Action Day in KalamazooOne of the flagship, long-running meetings Michigan State University Extension has conducted in southwest Michigan is Ag Action. In 2018, this day-long meeting will take place Friday, Jan. 26 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Kalamazoo Valley Community College (6767 W. O Ave., Kalamazoo, MI 49003).
No matter what your interest is—field crops, tree fruits, gardening, horse care, septic tank maintenance and much more—MSU Extension specialists and educators will be on-hand to present relevant information and answer your questions. Programs for each area of interest—for example, fruit production—are typically held in the same classroom so attendees do not need to walk for each session. However, all are welcome to visit sessions in any area of interest throughout the day.
Several sessions will be offering pesticide applicator recertification (RUP) credits and Certified Crop Advisor continuing education credits—see the event flyer for more details.
The Michigan Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (MDARD) will also be offering the RUP exam on site. For those who only want to take the exam, there will be a $5 admission fee (does not include lunch or access to educational sessions) payable to MSU in addition to the exam fees that will be payable to MDARD.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: