Job offersmore »
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
- Assistant Grower - Delta (BC), Canada
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- "Easier to clean and lasting longer than polystyrene"
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
Exchange ratesmore »
Ghana: Tomatoes plagued by mysterious diseaseThe livelihood of young farmers at the Bandem Irrigation project is under threat as a strange disease has made it impossible for them to cultivate tomatoes for the past three years.
The strange disease, according to the farmers, started attacking their farms in 2015 and though they have reported it to the Department of Agriculture in the Builsa north district, they have not had any response from them.
Atiinka Akumkperimi, a 38 year old tomato farmer, told Starr News that for the past three years anytime the tomatoes begin to fruit, they dry off.
Read more at Starr FM
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: