Job offersmore »
- Junior Productie Manager - Kenia
- Quality Assurance Quality Control - Canada
- Senior growers/agronomists - China
- Account Manager Foodservice en Groothandel DACH - Netherlands
- Business Development Manager - California
- Head of Sales North America - Sacramento (CA) USA
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CSA reconsiders disclosure policy for cannabis companies with US operationsThe Canadian Securities Association says its reconsidering the appropriateness of its disclosure policy for cannabis companies with U.S. operations after the U.S. did away with the Cole Memorandum.
In October, the CSA said cannabis companies with U.S. operations were clear to list in Canada so long as they disclosed the risks to investors.
It said it would re-examine that stance if the U.S. federal government’s approach changed.
Read more at the Ottawa Citizen
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Other news in this sector: