Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CSA reconsiders disclosure policy for cannabis companies with US operationsThe Canadian Securities Association says its reconsidering the appropriateness of its disclosure policy for cannabis companies with U.S. operations after the U.S. did away with the Cole Memorandum.
In October, the CSA said cannabis companies with U.S. operations were clear to list in Canada so long as they disclosed the risks to investors.
It said it would re-examine that stance if the U.S. federal government’s approach changed.
Read more at the Ottawa Citizen
Publication date: 1/25/2018
Other news in this sector: