- An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives. A presentation by CPMA partner organizations PMA and United Fresh on the FSMA.
- A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
- An opportunity to interact with CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- Dutch tomato grower sentenced to fine of 75,000 euros for fatal elevator incident
- The Star Group not getting lost in the weed(s)
- New intermediate bulk container offers logistics solution
- "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- Breeding companies are leaving Europe due to CRISPR-Cas ruling
Top 5 -last month
- "New responses to the way we grow food are a must to respond to the challenges of the future."
- Biogas specialist presents concepts for energy plants and slurry processing
- How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- Kim Jong Un presents South Korea with two tons of Pine mushrooms
- Government support in greenhouse production in order to stop the rise in inflation rates
Top 5 -last week
CPMA set to host food safety forums
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- 10/19/2018 Hort suppliers find their way to PMA
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”