Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
CPMA set to host food safety forums
As a part of CPMA’s renewed food safety focus, the organization will be hosting a series of information sessions on the upcoming Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR) and the US Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) which is now in force.
These free information sessions will provide:
- An opportunity to ask questions directly to Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) representatives. A presentation by CPMA partner organizations PMA and United Fresh on the FSMA.
- A presentation by GFSI Certification Bodies on how GFSI & SFCR and FSMA will co-exist.
- An opportunity to interact with CPMA members and discuss the changing regulatory landscape.
Food Safety forums will run from 8:30am – 3:00pm.
Register at http://cpma.ca/connect/allevents
For more information:
Canadian Produce Marketing Association
+1 (613) 226-4187
Publication date: 1/16/2018
Other news in this sector: