Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Marks & Spencer stop selling 'cauliflower steak'The ‘cauliflower steak’ was part of the new M&S Veggie range and after an introductory offer it would have cost £2.50. The range was aimed at customers wanting a "quick and convenient vegetarian meal option", M&S told BBC Three.
But now Marks and Spencer says it will stop selling its ‘steak’ after shoppers mocked the product.
The veggie steak - consisting of two slices of cauliflower and a lemon and herb drizzle - was being sold for £2. Customers, however, argued a whole cauliflower could be bought for £1 in its shops and also raised concerns about excess packaging.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector: