Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Marks & Spencer stop selling 'cauliflower steak'The ‘cauliflower steak’ was part of the new M&S Veggie range and after an introductory offer it would have cost £2.50. The range was aimed at customers wanting a "quick and convenient vegetarian meal option", M&S told BBC Three.
But now Marks and Spencer says it will stop selling its ‘steak’ after shoppers mocked the product.
The veggie steak - consisting of two slices of cauliflower and a lemon and herb drizzle - was being sold for £2. Customers, however, argued a whole cauliflower could be bought for £1 in its shops and also raised concerns about excess packaging.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector: