Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
UK: Marks & Spencer stop selling 'cauliflower steak'The ‘cauliflower steak’ was part of the new M&S Veggie range and after an introductory offer it would have cost £2.50. The range was aimed at customers wanting a "quick and convenient vegetarian meal option", M&S told BBC Three.
But now Marks and Spencer says it will stop selling its ‘steak’ after shoppers mocked the product.
The veggie steak - consisting of two slices of cauliflower and a lemon and herb drizzle - was being sold for £2. Customers, however, argued a whole cauliflower could be bought for £1 in its shops and also raised concerns about excess packaging.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector: