Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Asia: Opportunities to receive investment or access grant fundingAre you an entrepreneur with a solution to creating safe and nutritious food for all?
The MATCh Startup Accelerator launches agribusiness startups in Cambodia, Lao PDR, Myanmar, and Vietnam. MATCh is looking for entrepreneurs ready to go to market with a developed product or prototype. Innovative non-technology startups with potential for replication will also be considered.
Opportunities when participating
- Mentorship: Access to customized bootcamps where you refine your business plan and develop your product through expert coaching from seasoned agricultural industry experts.
- Investment: Opportunities to receive investment from strategic partners, venture and angel investors, and access grant funding from MATCh partners.
- Networks: Gain visibility and get connected with key agriculture and food industry stakeholders including corporates, investors, and experts who can help you grow and expand your business.
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector: