Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: Hal Blackmore joins Marrone Bio Innovations as Territory Sales ManagerHal Blackmore is joining the Marrone Bio Innovations sales team as Territory Sales Manager in northern Florida, Georgia, South Carolina and Alabama, effective January 11, 2018.
Hal comes to MBI with over 38 years of experience selling both conventional pesticides and biopesticides across a wide range of crops, most recently in the Carolinas and Virginia with Valent USA. Previous employment in crop protection sales included Abbott Laboratories (the largest biopesticide company, Valent Bioscience’s predecessor), as well as several years covering South Alabama, South Georgia and North Florida with American Cyanamid, then Abbott and prior to that with Stauffer Chemical in Western North & South Carolina.
Hal is a graduate of North Carolina State University with a BS in Horticulture. Over his career, Hal has developed relationships with growers, PCAs and retailers.
For more information
Marrone Bio Innovations, Inc
1540 Drew Ave Davis CA 95618
Toll Free: 1.877.664.4476
Publication date: 1/12/2018
Other news in this sector: