- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- Ireland: Promising perspectives of attracting international visitors in rural areas
- Production thins on imported calabaza
- New Zealand: Tomato grower goes on bug scouting expedition
- The challenge to improve crops in a changing world
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Serbia arrests 36 for alleged smuggling of EU fruit to Russia
- Four million sealed bell peppers for cruise ships and military bases per year
- Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- Russia: 8 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Stavropol by 2020
- Russia: Greenhouse crops hit record high
Indonesia: Future Agro Challenge finalists announced
In collaboration with Angel Investment Network Indonesia (ANGIN) and Block71 Jakarta, the FAC Indonesia has selected ten finalists ranked as follows:
The oil that Biteback has created is of the same consistency as regular cooking oil, and testers said they didn’t notice any difference in taste. And because the oil is made of insects, it’s high in iron, addressing another core problem: anemia caused by iron deficiency. Biteback’s insect oil could do more than help with deforestation, it could also provide the world with a vital nutrient in an easy-to-use method.
is an application that can provide agricultural information to farmers, producers of agricultural products, and government. With this application, farmers can get information on how to grow good crops. On the other hand, producers and governments can also find out what the farmers need, and monitor the prices of agricultural products in the market.
Jala is a device that monitors water condition in the shrimp farm. Jala can solve the problem of shrimp farming by measuring, analyzing and presenting all of the recommendations based on water quality condition. Jala was designed to help shrimp farmers and increase farmers' response to keep the water quality and alleviate human error.
is a crowd-investing platform for sustainable agriculture projects that connects small-scale farmers with retail investors through its digital platform. It is targeting small-scale community based farmers who are not able to get a loan from traditional banks (not bankable projects).
is a Smart Farming Platform that enhances the productivity of agricultural companies that works with smallholder farmers. This platform created by CI Agriculture / Dattabot helps farmers to collect data and analyze the condition of agricultural land related to maintenance activities and crop harvest, including on field potential, farm inputs management, anticipation of pest and disease.
GrowPal is the first aquaculture investment digital platform (Agri-Fintech) in Indonesia that bridges together between the backers (owners of capital / investors / sponsors), landowners, fishery farmers and crop buyers. GrowPal provides two investment options namely Crowd Investing and Premium Investment. Currently, they are still focused on developing marine fisheries and have not penetrated freshwater fisheries.
is a platform that can help farmers to directly sell crops directly to consumers, to the owners of hotels, restaurants, and catering. According to the company, the platform can maintain the stability of food prices and provide a uniform advantage for all parties.
is a bioconversion facility that convert organic waste using Black Soldier Flies (BSF) into protein isolate for animal feed which is mainly imported by the local animal feed producers in Indonesia.
9. Pandawa Agri Indonesia
Pandawa Agri Indonesia is an agrochemical company that focuses on eliminating the use of synthetic pesticides in agriculture.
provides computerized aquaculture model by detecting fish behaviour and oceanography data from IoT and satellite.
Source: TECH IN ASIA via www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Agriculture: Drones in the air - sensors in the ground
- 10/16/2018 Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"
- 10/04/2018 Research into various light spectra
- 10/03/2018 Havecon opens North America office
- 10/02/2018 ERP software gives growers full view of operations
- 10/01/2018 "Cooling tech increases lettuce growth 132%"
- 10/01/2018 India: Agri & Food innovation platform launched