- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
Top 5 -yesterday
- DowDuPont takes another step in Corteva Agriscience spin-off
- Growers in Morocco and Spain moving away from tomatoes
- Video: Take a look inside Scotland's biggest vertical farm
- Webinar: Latest development in research on LED for cannabis
- "Check whether no invisible dirt is left behind after disinfection"
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- Koppert and CABI collaborate on making more biological controls available
- US (NY): Brighton Farmers Market gets $1M for new permanent location
- "Make growing easier with fewer drawbacks"
- Dutch supplier Benfried to expand
- US (NJ): Strange-looking hydroponic farm at Forbes College is fully functioning experiment
2018 New England greenhouse webinar series: Growing healthy roots
The New England Greenhouse webinar series is a collaborative effort of UMass Extension Greenhouse and Floriculture program, University of Connecticut Greenhouse Research & Extension Program, and University of New Hampshire Extension Greenhouse Program.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/19/2018 Organisers of HortEx Vietnam concluded 3 kick off meetings for coming 2019 edition
- 10/19/2018 "Dutch horticulture can help China with safe and clean food production"
- 10/19/2018 Hort suppliers find their way to PMA
- 10/18/2018 National broadcasters eagerly promote horticultural potential Zimbabwe
- 10/17/2018 A royal afternoon for HortiDaily and FloralDaily
- 10/17/2018 US (IA): Short course on production and management of high tunnel crops
- 10/16/2018 Data: what are the opportunities for greenhouse horticulture?
- 10/16/2018 Australia: Western Sydney greenhouse growers' tour
- 10/15/2018 US (CA): Managing organic production systems to promote plant health
- 10/15/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe in photos
- 10/12/2018 ESA Annual Meeting sets new record of attendance
- 10/11/2018 "AHC 2020 & Horti ASIA 2020 bridge science and commerce"
- 10/10/2018 Application Pro Manager Mastercourse Vegetables in full swing
- 10/10/2018 US (FL): New online course on irrigation water and treatment
- 10/10/2018 HortiFlor Zimbabwe opens its doors
- 10/10/2018 UK: Growing media developments in vegetable propagation
- 10/09/2018 Knowledge is key at 7th International Propagation Seminar
- 10/09/2018 "Diversity in visitors resulted in good quality attendance"
- 10/09/2018 140 kg large pumpkin brightens up Shanghai Chenshan Gardens
- 10/09/2018 “Once a good basis has been laid, it is about the fine-tuning, the details”