Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (NJ): Profeta Farms to unveil new organic farm marketWith the spring 2018 launch of the new 25,000 square-foot ‘Profeta Farms Market,’ currently under construction, the retail outlet will be among the only farm markets in the nation to offer such a full complement of certified organic food all grown at the farm, exceeding all USDA requirements and delivering new heights in the rapidly growing arena for fresh, local, and organic fare.
Profeta Farms currently operates a 500 square-foot market year-round that offers everything from numerous varieties of farm-grown, chemical/pesticide-free organic lettuces, kale, tomatoes, corn, broccoli, and watermelon to potatoes, onions, carrots, beets, and shallots (thanks to greenhouses outfitted with high-tech hydroponic systems in cold-weather months) as well as farm-raised beef, chicken, eggs, and pork.
Read more at myCentralJersey.com (Susan Bloom)
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Other news in this sector: