- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
webinar, January 22
How do I need to comply with FSMA?
In this webinar, Kali Feiereisel from CAFF will clarify the new federal food safety requirements for produce farms. Hear the details on the different FSMA compliance categories for farms, as well as the timeline for when farms need to comply. Feiereisel will discuss how organic farms may already address some FSMA requirements through the records they keep for their Organic System Plan (OSP). She will also highlight FSMA topics that fall outside the OSP, including worker health and hygiene.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/08/2018 UK: Organic sector calls for much clearer contingency measures as Brexit looms
- 10/04/2018 "Growing organic not always feasible"
- 10/03/2018 Spain: Cybelion receives organic certification
- 09/26/2018 Ukrainian government established 2-level control system for organic products
- 09/21/2018 US: Record number of Organic Trade Association members vote in Board election
- 09/11/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/10/2018 "Congress should support organic farming"
- 08/27/2018 More than $8 million to help strengthen and grow Canada's organic sector
- 08/27/2018 "Organic food exports at mercy of EU discretion after no-deal Brexit"
- 08/24/2018 US: Edible Garden to supply organic leafy greens to national grocery chains
- 08/21/2018 Organic agriculture on the rise in Bulgaria
- 08/08/2018 How does an organic farm create its own organic fertilizer?
- 08/08/2018 US (PA): $500,000 for Rodale Institute to fund organic research
- 07/20/2018 Spain: CASI doubles acreage devoted to organic production
- 07/19/2018 US: Organic labels must be removed from fumigated imports
- 07/13/2018 "Conversations about organic must change"
- 07/12/2018 Austria: Organic cucumber rarities sold exclusively by Merkur
- 07/12/2018 US: Scholarship fund supports next generation of organic farmers
- 07/10/2018 US (ME): MOFGA welcomes new executive director Sarah Alexander
- 07/06/2018 US: Ocean Mist Farms announces increase in organic vegetable acreage