Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
webinar, January 22
How do I need to comply with FSMA?Join the CCOF Foundation and Community Alliance with Family Farmers (CAFF) for a webinar that will clarify the basic Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) requirements for organic produce growers. FSMA compliance dates for some farms start in January 2018, so it is important for organic produce growers to understand how these new food safety regulations will impact their farms.
In this webinar, Kali Feiereisel from CAFF will clarify the new federal food safety requirements for produce farms. Hear the details on the different FSMA compliance categories for farms, as well as the timeline for when farms need to comply. Feiereisel will discuss how organic farms may already address some FSMA requirements through the records they keep for their Organic System Plan (OSP). She will also highlight FSMA topics that fall outside the OSP, including worker health and hygiene.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Other news in this sector: