- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Ukraine: Agrarian associations merge into Ukrainian Agrarian Forum
According to a press release of the Ukrainian Agribusiness Club (UCAB), the founders of the new union include the Ukrainian Agrarian Confederation, Agrarian Union of Ukraine, Ukrainian Agrarian Council and Ukrainian Association of Rural and Village Councils.
"The Ukrainian Agrarian Forum has been registered as a legal entity. This is the nongovernmental union uniting five agrarian associations. It is open for joining new members. We will protect the common position of farmers in work with parliamentarians and government members, draw up bills and propose amendments to the legislative base. We are ready to knock on all doors and protect if we are not heard," Director of the Ukrainian Agrarian Forum Maria Didukh said.
In the near future, the UAF will sign a memorandum with the deputies of the Verkhovna Rada on the development and reform of the agrarian sector, which will consolidate the directions of development of the agro-industrial complex, in particular, positions on state support, factors of production, price regulation and other things.
The first item in the document is the introduction of changes to the national budget 2018 and the Tax Code. In particular, the agrarians will demand to cancel the amendment abolishing VAT refunds for the export of oilseeds. In addition, farmers will insist on maintaining subsidies at the level of at least UAH 4 billion.
According to the founders of the UAF, the memorandum will serve as a tool to protect businesses from the adoption by parliamentarians of laws and requirements harmful for its activities.
In addition, the UAF plans to become an associate member of Copa Cogeca, an association of unions of farmers and agricultural cooperatives of the EU, which is the most powerful representative of the interests of European farmers. The UAF members are sure that Ukraine's participation in this organization will help to implement the requirements of European standards and approaches to production in Ukraine.
Read more at www.agroberichtenbuitenland.nl
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/17/2018 South Africa: Woolworths called out for ‘organics’ claim
- 10/17/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/17/2018 North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- 10/17/2018 Toni Bucci joins AgBiome Innovations team
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste