- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- Why consumers worldwide are eating ever-more snack vegetables
- US: MycoApply Ultrafine Endo now available in 1 lb. bags
- Australia: PCA members to go on tour again
- UAE: Dubai South selected as site for Emirates Flight Catering project
India: Tomato growers root for high-yield varieties
Under the agreement, the experts of tomato processing sector would visit the tomato fields and introduce new varieties and methods of farming to the growers. Under the pilot project, already one hectare each was selected for demonstration in Anantapur and Chittoor districts.
In Chittoor district, the Kagome firm initiated raising the new varieties at Malleru village of Gangavaram mandal by introducing UG-1054 and KTT-18. In the khariff and rabi seasons, tomato growing would be generally taken up in as many as 23,000 hectares. Horticulture Commissioner Chiranjeev Chowdary said that the tomato processing units should come to the rescue of farmers during the rabi season, as they witness sudden fall in prices.
Read more at The Hindu
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/16/2018 The challenge to improve crops in a changing world
- 10/12/2018 De Ruiter Experience Center welcomes 2018th visitor of 2018
- 10/12/2018 Support crop conservation... while playing board games
- 10/11/2018 CAN (ON): Testing, Testing, TOV
- 10/10/2018 "Responsible work in a great team"
- 10/09/2018 Research seeks more productive tomato for southeast Turkey
- 10/09/2018 The Gemini basil: an alternative from Sais
- 10/05/2018 Closer planting, a crispy bite and trio cultivation in lettuce
- 10/05/2018 Knox and Knox Core Product of the Year at Polish Fresh Market
- 10/05/2018 ‘Turbocharging’ photosynthesis increases plant biomass
- 10/05/2018 "Mendel was actually looking for innovative crops"
- 10/04/2018 "Only seeds that have commercial value remain"
- 10/04/2018 Siberian scientists are breeding a new black tomato
- 10/04/2018 "Small steps forward: particularly large vegetables offer opportunities"
- 10/03/2018 US: An introduction to Rutgers downy mildew resistant sweet basils
- 10/03/2018 "Super-tomato shows what plant scientists can do"
- 10/02/2018 CRISPR could bring groundcherries to market
- 10/01/2018 ASTA welcomes new Sr. Director, International Programs & Policy
- 09/28/2018 The Netherlands: new blue, or rather, green zone?
- 09/26/2018 How do plant cells know in which direction to divide?