Job offersmore »
- Managing Grower - Australia
- Senior Grower - Talbotville, Ontario, Canada
- Operations Manager - Fresh Produce
- Senior Account Manager Retail - Netherlands
- Supply Allocation and Inventory Manager - Fresh Produce, Italy
- Senior Grower - Katunga, Australia
- Key Account Manager - Netherlands
- Accountmanager aardappelinkoop BelgiŽ / Frankrijk
- International Retail Manager - Netherlands
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region -Antwerp- Quality Supervisor, Belgium
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 28, Novi
US (MI): Marketing Boot Camp for greenhouse operationsJanuary: Itís the beginning of a new year and for most, the start of another spring growing season. During this time, most growers are preparing for the arrival of unrooted cuttings, plugs or liners, filling containers, cleaning and performing other tasks on that never ending to-do list. Those who are grower-retails know that growing is not the only objective in the spring. For these operations, tasks that are never too early to start planning and preparing for include marketing, reinvigorating staff, training the troops (employees), designing displays and figuring out the best way to sell some of those slower-moving items!
On Feb. 28, 2018, a Marketing Boot Camp led by Bridget Behe, Michigan State University professor of horticulture, will be held at the Michigan State University Tollgate Farm and Education Center, 28115 Meadowbrook Rd., Novi, MI 48377. This day-long workshop will focus on getting you and your team back in shape for the busy spring selling season. This interactive day is designed to help boost morale, unify vision and ready the troops for duty. Join our drill sergeant as she covers topics from business purpose and philosophy to marketing math and social media.
Click here for more information and to register.
Publication date: 1/9/2018
Other news in this sector: