- Product Manager / Concept Manager - Verspakketten - Ridderkerk
- District sales manager - British Columbia and Alberta, Canada
- Grower - Carlisle, Pa. USA
- Account Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Royal Brinkman improves mobile webshop
Mobile ordering has increased enormously among growers in recent years. This is not a surprise, because it operates very fast and you can order with your smartphone wherever and whenever you want. That's why Royal Brinkman made a step to improve the mobile webshop. What has changed exactly? A completely new mobile design has been applied, making it more convenient to work with. Furthermore, the ordering process has been made as simple as possible to improve the user experience, and due to various technical modifications, the webshop operates much faster on mobile after the update.
E-commerce manager Rob Helderman: "Ordering mobile is not the future; it is the present! We noticed that growers are increasingly ordering via their smartphone and requesting quotations on royalbrinkman.com. Therefore, we launched an improved version of our mobile webshop. A mobile version requires different demands on a webshop than a desktop version. For that reason, the Royal Brinkman team worked hard to completely optimize the webshop for smartphones in recent months.”
For more information:
2691 PR 'S-Gravenzande
t: +31 (174) 44 61 00
f: +31 (174) 44 61 50
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/22/2018 Research with blackberries and raspberries under clear and diffuse glass
- 10/22/2018 Greenhouse gaming
- 10/19/2018 Freshman students research light recipes for kale
- 10/18/2018 Using machine learning to make cultivation recommendations
- 10/18/2018 Remote detection of growth dynamics in red lettuce
- 10/17/2018 Agriculture: Drones in the air - sensors in the ground
- 10/16/2018 Bell pepper year round with LED or Hybrid Lighting
- 10/15/2018 Will America's future farmers be robots?
- 10/15/2018 "Ultra-wide LED spectrum benefits chemical expression in cannabis"
- 10/12/2018 "Stronger crop and cleaner cultivation with oxyhydrogen"
- 10/11/2018 European seed industry, unanimously in favor of CRISPR
- 10/10/2018 "We believe in a co-creative approach within the greenhouse horticulture sector"
- 10/10/2018 Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 10/10/2018 "AI enables cutting costs and streamlining operations"
- 10/10/2018 USDA awards funding for light and plant health research
- 10/09/2018 Climate cell on wheels helps Dutch growers with LED dilemma
- 10/09/2018 App prevents heat illness for farm workers
- 10/08/2018 Parametrization of aerodynamic and canopy resistances for modeling evapotranspiration of greenhouse cucumber
- 10/05/2018 Plastic-eating mushrooms aid in combating growing waste crisis
- 10/05/2018 "It is not necessary to clean the irrigation system during crop rotation"