Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Inactive farms to start producing vegetables
Non-productive farms covering a total area of 600,000 sqm are expected to start producing vegetables from next agricultural season under an initiative “IKTAFA” launched recently by Hassad Food to increase the local production.
“The company has received overwhelming response from the owners of inactive farms, as farms measuring 600,000 sqm are all set to get benefit from phase one project that will be implemented under the initiative,” said Deputy CEO of Hassad Food Company, Ali bin Hilal Al Kuwari while speaking in a talk-show of Al Rayyan TV.
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Other news in this sector: