Job offersmore »
- Account Manager European Countries
- Business Operations Manager - Guyra, Australia
- Export Commercial Assistant - Barcelona, Spain
- Farm Construction Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Lemon/Citrus Packing-house Manager - Phoenix (AZ) USA
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Premieres and innovations at Fruit Logistica 2018Trade visitors can start gearing up for the world's leading fresh produce industry trade fair taking place from 7-9 February 2018 in Berlin with "Spotlight – Premieres and Innovations at Fruit Logistica 2018". The 68 Spotlight reports published so far include 23 world premieres and 11 European premieres.
The new information format complements the Fruit Logistica Innovation Award (FLIA), which looks at products and services brought to market in the last twelve months, and the Future Lab, which showcases innovative projects that will transform the fresh produce industry in the next two to five years. Spotlight presents the year's premieres and innovations and places them on centre stage.
"Spotlight – Premieres and Innovations at Fruit Logistica 2018" is available here.
Publication date: 1/10/2018
Other news in this sector: