Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US: "New Year, New You" promotional campaign rolls out
Mann Packing say they want to revolutionize the way people think about fresh veggies, and it is aiming for this with its “New Year, New You” promotional campaign. With an IRC on its award-winning Veggie Slaw Blends, and newly formed partnerships with Registered Dieticians across the U.S. and Canada, the company says it wants to shine the spotlight on its fresh vegetable products by promoting healthy eating with great ideas and delicious products.
The new IRC offers $1.50 off when consumers purchase any two Mann’s Veggie Slaw Blends. Specially marked packages will be available on shelf mid-January through early-February in the U.S.
To further support, Mann’s has partnered with Registered Dietitians across social media and RD networks, including RD Blogger Influencers, to reach up to five million followers.
“We’re passionate about providing consumers with better-for-you veggie options, and we recognize that people are especially mindful of their diets around the New Year,” said Gina Nucci, Mann’s director of corporate marketing. “Our New Year, New You campaign empowers consumers to easily identify and use our products, taking full advantage of the health benefits and convenience Mann’s is known for.”
As part of the campaign, Mann’s products will also be featured in TV segments focused on healthy eating, wellness magazines, and social media channels throughout January. Additionally, the company has secured an exclusive sponsorship of the Fit Foodie Run event in San Diego, as well as three other Fit Foodie Festival events across the U.S.
For more information:
Mann Packing Co.
Tel: +1 (831) 796-2663
Publication date: 1/8/2018
Other news in this sector: