- General Manager Australia
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Сhief agronomist
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
- Highly Experienced Agribusiness Professional now Available
- International Business student looking for an internship
- Responsable des cultures en pleine terre pour le nord de la France - Northern France
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Ulti-Mite Swirski nominated for Fruit Logistica Innovation Award
Ulti-Mite Swirski, the new breeding sachet for the predatory mite Amblyseius swirskii, offers a more effective way to biologically fight thrips and whiteflies. Resistant against drought and moisture, the Ulti-Mite Swirski cultivation system enables more stable biological pest control. In suboptimal conditions, the new system outperforms comparable products based on the predatory mite Amblyseius swirskii. These mites are used by farmers of a.o. peppers, strawberries, and other crops. The innovation (patent pending) makes the predatory mite available for a broader spectrum of cultures, including melons and citrus fruit. The bags are made from a newly developed film and can be industrially composted – which means they can be combined with plant waste for disposal at a composting plant.
Presentation at Fruit Logistica
The ten innovations selected will be presented from 7 to 9 February 2018 in a special exhibition between Halls 20 and 21 (north side) and in hall B City Cube (south side). The foyer between halls 20 and 21 is where the winner will be announced on 9 February 2018 at 14:30.
More than 70,000 trade visitors from over 130 countries can cast their vote on 7 and 8 February 2018 for the innovation of the year. A panel of experts consisting of representatives from all levels of the fresh produce trade has selected ten nominees from over 60 submissions.
For the other innovations that have been nominated, click here.
Koppert at Fruit Logistica
Koppert are presenting their innovation and other products and concepts also in their booth at Fruit Logistica. The Koppert stand is located in hall 1.2, stand D-10.
For more information:
Koppert Biological Systems
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 02/28/2018 Birmingham exhibition Packaging Innovations started today
- 02/27/2018 Ethiopia: HortiFlora Expo 2018 cancelled
- 02/26/2018 China: Which exhibitions to attend in 2018?
- 02/23/2018 "Minimal labor needed for new tomato"
- 02/22/2018 US (OH): CropKing welcomes 5-Day Intensive Workshop participants
- 02/21/2018 "NL: "Cucumber variety Sumapol is the new standard"
- 02/20/2018 Australia: BerryQuest explores industry solutions
- 02/19/2018 HortiContact about to kick off in Netherlands
- 02/16/2018 Adora tomato takes silver at Fruit Logistica Innovation Awards
- 02/15/2018 Special exhibition at Biofach for plant breeding
- 02/14/2018 19th China International Fertilizer Show coming up
- 02/13/2018 Nelson and Pade co-founder to speak at Seeds and Chips
- 02/12/2018 Evergreen Farm wins GFIA award
- 02/09/2018 "HortiFlora Expo Ethiopia much more diversified this year"
- 02/08/2018 Spanish company launches tomato specialty varieties
- 02/07/2018 Meet & Greet with Masterchef and General Practitioner
- 02/06/2018 Indoor Farms of America upgrades container farm design
- 02/05/2018 Italy: Orticoltura tecnica in campo event
- 02/05/2018 Ethiopia present for the first time at Fruit Logistica
- 02/02/2018 Meet the Westland Team at Fruit Logistica