- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
US (FL): Organic growers cover heirloom tomatoes
Alfie Oakes, founder and CEO of Oakes Farms, decided to cover about 50 of his 3,000 acres of plantings. His crews spread out frost cloth at the 15-acre organic farm and a larger conventional one farther inland in Hendry County on Wednesday.
The unusual frigid weather prompted cold shelters to open up to residents and put growers on high alert across the region.
The frost protection at Oakes Organic Farm went on heirloom tomatoes and younger squash and cucumber plants, which just "can't take the cold," Oakes said.
Read more at Naples Daily News (Laura Layden)
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/08/2018 UK: Organic sector calls for much clearer contingency measures as Brexit looms
- 10/04/2018 "Growing organic not always feasible"
- 10/03/2018 Spain: Cybelion receives organic certification
- 09/26/2018 Ukrainian government established 2-level control system for organic products
- 09/21/2018 US: Record number of Organic Trade Association members vote in Board election
- 09/11/2018 Government of Canada celebrates Organic Week
- 09/10/2018 "Congress should support organic farming"
- 08/27/2018 More than $8 million to help strengthen and grow Canada's organic sector
- 08/27/2018 "Organic food exports at mercy of EU discretion after no-deal Brexit"
- 08/24/2018 US: Edible Garden to supply organic leafy greens to national grocery chains
- 08/21/2018 Organic agriculture on the rise in Bulgaria
- 08/08/2018 How does an organic farm create its own organic fertilizer?
- 08/08/2018 US (PA): $500,000 for Rodale Institute to fund organic research
- 07/20/2018 Spain: CASI doubles acreage devoted to organic production
- 07/19/2018 US: Organic labels must be removed from fumigated imports
- 07/13/2018 "Conversations about organic must change"
- 07/12/2018 Austria: Organic cucumber rarities sold exclusively by Merkur
- 07/12/2018 US: Scholarship fund supports next generation of organic farmers
- 07/10/2018 US (ME): MOFGA welcomes new executive director Sarah Alexander
- 07/06/2018 US: Ocean Mist Farms announces increase in organic vegetable acreage