Announcements

Job Offers

"Tweeting Growers"

Top 5 -yesterday

Top 5 -last month

Top 5 -last week

Canada: Carbon monoxide poisoning in Leamington greenhouse

Three people were sent to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday after a leak at a Leamington greenhouse.

"At 13:59 hrs. LFD, EMS OPP attended 500 block road 3 for high levels of carbon monoxide at greenhouse complex", the Leamington Fire Services share on twitter. Three persons were send to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms. The scene was cleared around 5:30 pm.

The conditions of the victims were unknown Wednesday night. The Technical Standards and Safety Authority and the Ministry of Laboure are to investigate the situation.

Currently greenhouses are being rinsed thoroughly in preparation for the new crop. The use of gas powered pressure washers recently caused an carbon monoxide pollution in a Delta BC greenhouse.

Publication date :



Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here


Other news in this sector:


© HortiDaily.com 2018