- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
- Cotton wool mats used to grow microgreens
- New Zealand: Tomato grower goes on bug scouting expedition
- US: California invests $1.5 million in seasonal high tunnels
- US: Incentives aid greenhouses and nurseries in implementing energy efficiency practices
- Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
Top 5 -last month
- "A good employee is worth a lot, at least a cool smartphone"
- How the right sales channel can make or break your vertical farm
- Limagrain acquires AdvanSeed, strengthening leafy vegetables position
- US (NY): Sustainability symposium to focus on biological products
- Fully-automated indoor farm to open in the United States
Top 5 -last week
- De Ruiter Experience Center welcomes 2018th visitor of 2018
- UK: Phytophthora infestans identified early in season
- CAN (BC): Delta to impose greenhouse rules for Tsawwassen property
- Can the Russian greenhouse industry overcome the challenges?
- Russia: 8 ha greenhouse complex to be built in Stavropol by 2020
Canada: Carbon monoxide poisoning in Leamington greenhouse
"At 13:59 hrs. LFD, EMS OPP attended 500 block road 3 for high levels of carbon monoxide at greenhouse complex", the Leamington Fire Services share on twitter. Three persons were send to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms. The scene was cleared around 5:30 pm.
The conditions of the victims were unknown Wednesday night. The Technical Standards and Safety Authority and the Ministry of Laboure are to investigate the situation.
Currently greenhouses are being rinsed thoroughly in preparation for the new crop. The use of gas powered pressure washers recently caused an carbon monoxide pollution in a Delta BC greenhouse.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Spain: Nazca private equity becomes majority shareholder of aromatic herbs company
- 10/17/2018 South Africa: Woolworths called out for ‘organics’ claim
- 10/17/2018 Europe’s largest retailer teams up with IBM
- 10/17/2018 North Carolina indoor city farm nears completion of Phase 1
- 10/17/2018 Toni Bucci joins AgBiome Innovations team
- 10/16/2018 Argentina: Tomato producers denounce obstacles to export to Paraguay
- 10/15/2018 Peruvian company Virú acquires pepper distributor in Spain
- 10/15/2018 Two new hires for Nogales grower
- 10/15/2018 Sainsbury’s UK: 'Brussels sprouts' and 'pigs in blankets' flavoured teas
- 10/15/2018 ‘Meicai’ app funding round generates more than $600 million
- 10/15/2018 100th anniversary celebrated by setting a world record
- 10/15/2018 Hatenboer-Water appoints two new managers
- 10/12/2018 New tomato brand to be launched December 2018 in Western U.S.
- 10/12/2018 Chambers bolsters partner grower network to strengthen year-round berry offering
- 10/12/2018 US (OH): Great Lakes Growers hires new Executive VP of Sales
- 10/11/2018 "Horticulture sector is gigantic and with an incredible international orientation"
- 10/11/2018 CubicFarm Systems readies for expansion into cannabis sector as Bevo Agro prepares to become Zenabis Global
- 10/11/2018 New export platform for Belgian agricultural products
- 10/11/2018 CO2 GRO appoints Dr. Matt Julius as Acting Chief Science Officer
- 10/10/2018 New Zealand retailer New World enters war against plastic waste