Job offersmore »
- (junior) Agronomist China
- Department Chair and Professor of Human Ecology - Davis (CA) USA
- Factory Manager Assistant - Huizhou, China
- Internal Salesperson - Netherlands
- Crop Manager - Northern France
- Farm General Manager - Egypt
- Grower (cucumbers) - Australia
- Projectleider Export - Maasdijk, Nederland
- Sales representative - Eastern PA, DE, MD, VA & WV, USA
- Sales representative - Michigan, USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
- Klasmann-Deilmann takes over international distribution of Growcoon
- US: Patent for cooling method of electrical components in a geothermal well
- Netherlands: First well of geothermal doublet for ECW Andijk
- Soil to hydroponics: 50%-100%+ increase in tomato and pepper production
- Pythium root rot on hydroponically grown basil and spinach
Exchange ratesmore »
Canada: Carbon monoxide poisoning in Leamington greenhouseThree people were sent to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning Wednesday after a leak at a Leamington greenhouse.
"At 13:59 hrs. LFD, EMS OPP attended 500 block road 3 for high levels of carbon monoxide at greenhouse complex", the Leamington Fire Services share on twitter. Three persons were send to the hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning symptoms. The scene was cleared around 5:30 pm.
The conditions of the victims were unknown Wednesday night. The Technical Standards and Safety Authority and the Ministry of Laboure are to investigate the situation.
Currently greenhouses are being rinsed thoroughly in preparation for the new crop. The use of gas powered pressure washers recently caused an carbon monoxide pollution in a Delta BC greenhouse.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector: