Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
TurboULV Fogger: Directed Coldfogger
Dramm is pleased to introduce the TurboULV Coldfogger. The NEW PulsFOG® TurboULV is a directed, low volume sprayer that produces a turbulent plume of
fog that evenly covers surfaces with very fine droplets.
Using a high-performance turbine blower, the TurboULV atomizes and propels the fog up to 75 feet. The unit includes a spray wand which is connected to the blower via a flexible air-line. This allows easy aiming of the spray.
The unit includes several dosing nozzle sizes so that the flow rate and particle size can be adjusted for different application needs. A 5 liter tank carries enough solution for up to 20,000 square feet of coverage at the finest particle size. The TurboULV is powered by a 110v motor. The TurboULV is perfect for directed sprays of insecticides and fungicides into plant canopies or surface application of disinfectants. The forceful blower and fine droplet size will ensure good coverage in the most difficult of situations.
For more information about the MistTime10:
Publication date: 1/5/2018
Other news in this sector: