Job offersmore »
- Import Assistant and Operations Assistant - Netherlands
- Farms Director UK - South East
- Agronomist to work abroad
- Export salesperson GERMANY - Barcelona, Spain
- Account Manager Zachtfruit Scandinavië en Duitsland - Netherlands
- International Editor
- Experienced tomato grower - Angola
- Sales Area Managers - Czech Republic, Eastern Europe, Portugal
- Chief Operations Officer - Deerfield (MA) USA
- LED strategic account manager - Netherlands
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (AR): Farm and produce safety workshopsKeeping up with regulations to ensure your farm is using best practices can be daunting. Extension can provide fundamental, science-based, on-farm food safety knowledge to fresh fruit and vegetable farmers, packers, regulatory personnel and others interested in the safety of fresh produce in Arkansas.
Complete the Self-Assessment Survey to better understand how the FSMA Produce Safety regulations apply to your farm. The short questionnaire will ask you a series of questions that will help you make a decision about if you need to take steps to be in compliance with the Produce Rule requirements.
Click here for more information on produce safety training in Arkansas.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector: