Job offersmore »
- Hydroponic Crop Manager - Tahiti
- Manager Operational Excellence - El Salvador
- Area Manager North Europe - The Netherlands
- Senior Veredelaar Bloemen
- Consultant - Head of Sales or Greenhouse Owner
- Consultant - Head Grower of Greenhouse
- IPM Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Labor Manager - Mona (Utah) USA
- Assistant Farm Manager - Australia
- New Product Development Assistant Manager
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
US (AR): Farm and produce safety workshopsKeeping up with regulations to ensure your farm is using best practices can be daunting. Extension can provide fundamental, science-based, on-farm food safety knowledge to fresh fruit and vegetable farmers, packers, regulatory personnel and others interested in the safety of fresh produce in Arkansas.
Complete the Self-Assessment Survey to better understand how the FSMA Produce Safety regulations apply to your farm. The short questionnaire will ask you a series of questions that will help you make a decision about if you need to take steps to be in compliance with the Produce Rule requirements.
Click here for more information on produce safety training in Arkansas.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector: