Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Picking strawberries in Korea’s winterAs the snowy winter months arrive in Korea, fruit stalls on the streets and in the supermarkets are filled with strawberries and tangerines. These two winter fruits have become very popular with foreigners as well as Koreans. This is because of their extra sweet taste and tender texture. People can go pick them for themselves and see how they are grown on site.
For instance, there is strawberry picking in Yangpyeong. One hour’s drive from Seoul, Yangpyeong is a small town in the peaceful countryside. The town is famous for its visitor-friendly strawberry farms offering various farm experiences. Since Korean strawberries are grown in greenhouses with a warm and stable temperature, strawberry farms have become an ideal winter destination for family-unit tourists with kids, according to korea.stripes.com.
And then you can go tangerine Picking on Jeju Island. This time every year, tangerine farms spread out on Jeju Island are full of tangerines. Apart from harvesting fresh tangerines for yourself, you can learn about Jeju’s tangerines in various sizes, colors and tastes.
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector: