Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
MistTime10 Misting Controller: Updated Programming
Dramm has updated its MistTime10, misting controller to include a manual cycle that can be run anytime the grower feels an extra shot of mist is required. The new program allows the operator to elect to run a single, manual cycle of any valve, using the preprogrammed on-time. Once the single cycle has run, the controller will revert back to its previous program and continue to operate as normal.
The update also adds both Spanish and French language programming so that different operators may use the controller in their native language. Manuals in both Spanish and French are available on the MistTime webpage at www.dramm.com.
The new update comes installed on all new MistTime10 controllers and is free to download for all current owners of the controller. Installation instructions and the software update are available on the MistTime webpage.
For more information about the MistTime10:
Publication date: 1/4/2018
Other news in this sector: