Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 22nd & 23rd in Eureka, CA
Introduction to Hydroponic Crop Production Seminar Series
In this interactive 2-day course, you’ll learn the basics of running a hydroponic farm and business from industry leaders. With this knowledge, you’ll be better equipped to grow and sell produce to your local community. Best of all, you’ll get hands-on experience in a greenhouse.
COST: $995 for two people. Bring a friend!
HOSTED BY: American Hydroponics
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• The history of hydroponics
• How hydroponics effects the world today
• What is controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
• Basics of hydroponic farming
• Pest & disease control
• How to market your produce
Classroom AND Greenhouse Instruction!
LOCATIONS: The Ingomar Club and the HCOE Hydroponic Training Center, both in Eureka, CA
For more info and to sign up, please visit:
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector: