Job offersmore »
- Account-Manager - Wickede/Ruhr, Germany
- Grower for pot plant production - Tönisvorst - Germany
- Assistant Grower & Growers - Ohio, USA
- Fruit & vegetables Export-Import manager - Avignon or Perpignan, France
- Area Manager North Europe - Netherlands
- Area Sales Manager Oost Europa - Netherlands
- Benelux Sales Manager - Grow lights, Holland
- Productie Manager - Ethiopia
- Head of Sales Europe
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
February 22nd & 23rd in Eureka, CA
Introduction to Hydroponic Crop Production Seminar Series
In this interactive 2-day course, you’ll learn the basics of running a hydroponic farm and business from industry leaders. With this knowledge, you’ll be better equipped to grow and sell produce to your local community. Best of all, you’ll get hands-on experience in a greenhouse.
COST: $995 for two people. Bring a friend!
HOSTED BY: American Hydroponics
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
• The history of hydroponics
• How hydroponics effects the world today
• What is controlled environment agriculture (CEA)
• Basics of hydroponic farming
• Pest & disease control
• How to market your produce
Classroom AND Greenhouse Instruction!
LOCATIONS: The Ingomar Club and the HCOE Hydroponic Training Center, both in Eureka, CA
For more info and to sign up, please visit:
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector: