Job offersmore »
- Associate Director Global Procurement - Berlin, Germany
- FRUIT Buyer / Procurement / Purchase Manager 採購/買手 - Hong Kong
- Plant Specialist Horticulture Nordics - Finland
- International Account Manager City Farming - Netherlands
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
Top 5 - yesterday
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Aurora purchases more than half a million CanniMed sharesOn December 29, Aurora announced that it had purchased 450,000 common shares of CanniMed. On January 2, Aurora purchased another 116,000 shares.
The purchases were made in connection with Aurora's previously announced offer to purchase all of the common shares of CanniMed. Aurora announced its intention to purchase common shares of CanniMed in its Offer to Purchase and Takeover Bid Circular dated November 24, 2017, which is filed on SEDAR under CanniMed's SEDAR profile.
CanniMed implemented a shareholder rights plan on November 28, 2017, which prevented Aurora from commencing purchases in a timely fashion. The Ontario Securities Commission and the Saskatchewan Financial and Consumer Affairs Authority, in joint decisions dated December 22, 2017 and issued on December 27, 2017, cease traded the CanniMed rights plan.
For more information:
P.O. Box 209
Cremona, AB. T0M0R0
Publication date: 1/3/2018
Other news in this sector: