- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
- Sales Consultants Fertilizer - various European countries
- Product & Efficiency Manager - Role Based in Holland with regular trips to the UK
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
- From rose greenhouse to vineyard under glass
- Does it make economic sense for you to install grow lights?
- 'Profit margins for root vegetables and cabbage specialties are getting bigger every year' '
- UAE: Dubai South selected as site for Emirates Flight Catering project
- Iran turns to Turkey for assistance in greenhouse development
Three plants package TRIO is a hit for Hishtil
Together with Ducart Evergreen Packaging, Hishtil developed the concept called TRIO. Ducart is responsible for the development of the packaging and Hishtil for the plants and design. "TRIO is a three plants package designed to maintain the plants growth for several weeks. It requires adding water every three-four days, it can be placed in a sunny spot - on the kitchen windowsill for example", explains Argaman. TRIO is available in a few plant-combinations: tea series, herb, salad, the chef, and a few types of ornamentals.
TRIO was introduced in the second quarter of 2017 and since than the demand increased sharply. "The main selling points are in the retailers' shops and we get very good feedback from consumers."
From January 23 till January 26, 2018, the IPM Essen will be held in the Messe Essen in Essen, Germany. Hishtil will be present at this trade fair and showcasing their varieties in Hall 2.0 Booth 2B15.
For more information:
Export Office Manager
Sales Area: France, Greece, Hungary, Jordan, Ethiopia, Angola, South Africa, Spain, The Netherlands.
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/17/2018 Compostable pot reduces need for water
- 10/15/2018 Village Farms launches 'sweet' or 'smooth' campaign
- 09/20/2018 Cleaning up garbage with recycled garbage bags
- 09/13/2018 Germany: New packaging law applies starting 01.01.2019
- 09/10/2018 Fresh produce sent via air freight becoming more popular
- 09/07/2018 Are retailers relying too much on plastic packaging?
- 09/06/2018 US Leafy green grower expands value-added organic line
- 09/05/2018 First compostable top seal strawberry punnet launched
- 09/04/2018 EarthCycle: special fresh produce pulp trays
- 09/03/2018 Mooy Logistics to be relaunched
- 08/31/2018 Quimas launches modified atmosphere and SO2 bags
- 08/24/2018 California: Tomato truck spills cargo on Highway 33
- 08/23/2018 Leafy greens grower transitions line to more environmentally-friendly packaging
- 08/16/2018 The latest trend: halved tomatoes in plastic for 3.20 euros
- 08/15/2018 Provide Agro to sell Sorma Group equipment
- 08/14/2018 US: Grower creates eco-friendly packaging
- 08/09/2018 Coatings packed in recycled buckets
- 08/09/2018 No more plastic on British cucumbers during UK season
- 08/06/2018 "Growing demand for bespoke packaging"
- 07/19/2018 Packaging thieves become bolder: full boxes emptied