Job offersmore »
- CEO - Prague
- Plant Specialist - Melbourne, Australia
- General Manager European Region - Bologna, Italy
- Einkaufsverantwortlicher / Kundenbetreuer - Die Schweiz
- Continuous Improvement Specialist - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Innovation Leader - Johnston (Iowa), USA
- VP of Sales - Montreal, Canada
- IPM Consultant - Adelaide Plains, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Australia
- Substrate Grower - Launceston CBD, Tasmania
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Three plants package TRIO is a hit for HishtilIsraeli young plant grower Hishtil launched a new product on the market for the end consumer; TRIO. It is a three plants package designed to preserve the plant's growth for several weeks, the market reactions on the product are very positive. The TRIO already won the WorldStar Packaging Award 2018 in the Household category. TRIO is currently available for Israeli retailers and Hishtil is eager to promote the TRIO in more countries. "Some retailers in other countries already showed interest", Haim Rosenblom, Marketing & Sales Division Manager at Hishtil.
Together with Ducart Evergreen Packaging, Hishtil developed the concept called TRIO. Ducart is responsible for the development of the packaging and Hishtil for the plants and design. "TRIO is a three plants package designed to maintain the plants growth for several weeks. It requires adding water every three-four days, it can be placed in a sunny spot - on the kitchen windowsill for example", explains Argaman. TRIO is available in a few plant-combinations: tea series, herb, salad, the chef, and a few types of ornamentals.
TRIO was introduced in the second quarter of 2017 and since than the demand increased sharply. "The main selling points are in the retailers' shops and we get very good feedback from consumers."
From January 23 till January 26, 2018, the IPM Essen will be held in the Messe Essen in Essen, Germany. Hishtil will be present at this trade fair and showcasing their varieties in Hall 2.0 Booth 2B15.
For more information:
Export Office Manager
Sales Area: France, Greece, Hungary, Jordan, Ethiopia, Angola, South Africa, Spain, The Netherlands.
Other news in this sector: