Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Study: diffuse light and pollination in tomato cultivation
Koppert is seeing these trends:
a. Increasing use of diffuse glass, coatings and screens in horticulture
b. Possible negative influences on pollination
The literature study was conducted by Jan Janse, Wageningen University.
Click here to read the summary.
You can request the full report by contacting email@example.com
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 09/12/2018 Pepper virus wreaks havoc in Balkan horticulture
- 09/11/2018 ICBA, South Korean agriculture agency join forces for biosaline R&D
- 09/11/2018 Unbelievably huge UK vegetables
- 09/10/2018 Best time to post on Social Media
- 09/07/2018 Why grow strawberries on coconut?
- 09/07/2018 UK: New pilot scheme to bring 2,500 seasonal workers to farms
- 09/06/2018 "With AI, jobs are changing but no mass unemployment expected"
- 09/06/2018 Video: Autonomous Greenhouse Challenge started
- 09/05/2018 Dreer Award offers opportunities to pursue horticultural interests abroad
- 09/05/2018 Red chilli pepper harvest in Xinjiang
- 09/04/2018 Microbial contamination important to growers even without rule
- 09/03/2018 Reusing rinse water with innovative filter
- 09/03/2018 Makueni County Youth set off for hydroponics training
- 08/31/2018 Spain: Painting the town …with tomatoes
- 08/29/2018 The problem with hyperaccumulators
- 08/29/2018 Students provide horticulture assistance in Timor-Leste
- 08/28/2018 All aboard the floating farm
- 08/27/2018 Vegetable crops and their response to nitrogen
- 08/23/2018 US (NH): High tunnels lead to higher ginger yields
- 08/23/2018 "“Larger widths possible with new greenhouse design"