Job offersmore »
- Engineer support in agricultural sciences - Switzerland
- Farm Manager - Perth, Western Australia
- Expansion manager
- Horticultural Specialist - Emeryville (CA) USA
- Sales Manager Europe Division
- Grower - Delta, (OH) USA
- Export Sales - Perth, Australia
- Production Manager Indonesia - Magelang/Central Java, Indonesia
- Director ASIA Research Station Operations - Bangkok, Thailand
- Spécialiste Technique et commercial Biocontrôle pour l’Ouest de la France
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
Study: diffuse light and pollination in tomato cultivationKoppert commissioned a research report to enhance the knowledge of growers about pollination. A literature review was carried out to examine the effect of a diffuse greenhouse cover or a greenhouse cover with a different light spectrum on pollination and fruit setting in tomatoes. Information was also collected on the influence of the light spectrum on insects and bumblebees.
Koppert is seeing these trends:
a. Increasing use of diffuse glass, coatings and screens in horticulture
b. Possible negative influences on pollination
The literature study was conducted by Jan Janse, Wageningen University.
Click here to read the summary.
You can request the full report by contacting email@example.com
Publication date: 12/22/2017
Other news in this sector: