- Grower - Australia
- Director of Marketing & Communications - Summerland (BC), Canada
- Lead Auditor
- Quality Assurance Team EA Region - Antwerp - Quality Assurance Supervisor
- Medior Sales Engineer - Netherlands
- General Manager Australia
- Chief plant protection agronomist
- Сhief agronomist
- Head of Sales for Mexico and Latin America
- Finance Manager for a Leading International Fresh Produce Business
Top 5 -yesterday
Top 5 -last month
Top 5 -last week
Apeda facilitates export
Green chillies from Varanasi to Dubai
According to the Times of India, Eastern Uttar Pradesh is one of the potential areas for export of fresh fruits and vegetables, such as green chillies, okra, bitter guard, green peas, brinjal, mango and guava, etc.
Despite the production of sizeable quantities of fresh produce in Uttar Pradesh, exports are not taking place due to logistic constraints." To address this, the Agricultural and Processed Food Exports Development Authority (APEDA) has incentivised exporters to source their produce from Uttar Pradesh.
And as an outcome of this effort, one exporter has agreed to export green chillies and green peas from Varanasi to Dubai. APEDA organised the trial export shipment of green chillies by Elite Oceanic Trading Pvt Ltd from Lal Bahadur Shastri International Airport, Varanasi to Dubai.
Publication date :
Receive the daily newsletter in your email for free | Click here
Other news in this sector:
- 10/18/2018 NL: Production acreage seeds and propagation material reaches record high
- 10/18/2018 Vegetable growers warn of possible shortages in new year
- 10/18/2018 "Strong market position for greenhouse horticulture with resilient vegetables"
- 10/18/2018 "Tropical storm Leslie does not cause damage to Spanish open field cultivation"
- 10/17/2018 Turkey: Decline in agricultural production areas in Kutahya
- 10/17/2018 Australian dollar dropping to lowest levels in two years
- 10/17/2018 Qatar: How the blockade has boosted food production
- 10/17/2018 US: Most agricultural commodities neutral to profitable
- 10/17/2018 Australia: Mother Nature knocks down Queensland fruit farmers again
- 10/17/2018 'Germany dominating cucumber market, more so than The Netherlands'
- 10/17/2018 Asian vegetable trial to determine market & production viability in Texas
- 10/17/2018 Price of Chinese greenhouse tomatoes increases as open-field tomato production season ends
- 10/16/2018 "Expansion in Spanish peppers and eggplants"
- 10/16/2018 Poland: Drought subsidies made available for farmers
- 10/16/2018 Production thins on imported calabaza
- 10/16/2018 China: Peppers in abundance
- 10/16/2018 Peppers: Competition is between Italy, Spain and the Netherlands
- 10/16/2018 Israeli cucumbers more expensive due to viruses
- 10/16/2018 Defra commits to financial support for British producer organisations
- 10/16/2018 Swiss lamb's lettuce season picks up speed