Job offersmore »
- Account Manager, Southern, Protected Cropping - Melbourne, Australia
- Coördinator Biologische Gewasbescherming - Berkel en Rodenrijs, Nederland
- Head Grower, Retractable Roof Shadehouse - Wedgecarrup, Australia
- National Nursery Manager - Melbourne, Australia
- Lighting Applications Specialist (Horticulture) - Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
- Gärtner für den konventionellen Gemüsebau - Austria
- Expert vegetable farm manager/master grower seeking for his next position
- Horticulture Advisor - The Hague, the Netherlands
- Growing Manager - Victoria, Australia
- Service Engineer - Almeria, Spain
Top 5 - yesterday
- No news has been published yesterday.
Top 5 - last week
Top 5 - last month
Exchange ratesmore »
January 11-12, 's-Hertogenbosch
Netherlands: ISFC conference and field tripOn January 11, 2018 at the Congrescentrum Brabanthallen in ‘s-Hertogenbosch, the stage is set for the International Soft Fruit Conference (ISFC), followed by a Conference Dinner and Field Trip on Friday, January 12th, organized by Delphy and BvB Substrates.
On Thursday evening at Hotel v/d Valk in Vught, an informal “Conference Dinner” will be organized, where you can meet relations. Registration is required to obtain access to the conference dinner.
International Soft Fruit Conference
On Thursday, January 11 the seventh International Soft Fruit Conference (ISFC) takes place. This year, the focus is on North America, Ever-June Bearer Strawberry, Drosophila suzukii fruit fly, Blueberry and Mini Kiwi growing, the influence of light (in greenhouse/tunnels) on crops, avoiding the worst with the right analysis, propagation innovations, and biological control of Thrips, Aphid, Spider.
Field Trip - January 12
This practical morning starts at Wouter van den Bosch's Jaco glasshouse. This innovative grower converted a pepper greenhouse into a blackberry growing facility. Recently they also started a small area under growing lights.
For more information:
Publication date: 12/20/2017
Other news in this sector: